Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Midway Through our Scribbles Challenge




We're halfway through our challenge over at Scribbles Designs!   This month, our theme is "Spring Has Sprung."  


Here is my midway project:

The image I used is called Firefly Jar! Sandy came out with a bunch of new mason jar digis! So cute! I used Copics to color it up.  Paper is from my scrap stash.  Cardstock, epoxy dots, and ribbon are by Stampin Up.

You don't need a Scribbles image to play, but if you do use a Scribbles image, however, you can enter as many times as you wish.  Go here to play with us!

Wanna get this digi or any other of Scribble's designs? Check out the Scribbles Designs store! 

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a pretty card Cely! The papers are fun and love the mason jar!
Sherrie k

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable, Cely!! The jar full of fireflies is so fun!! It reminds me of summer :) Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Desire Fourie said...

Cely this is so fun and I love the mustard colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karon said...

Love the jar and great papers! TFS

Post a Comment