Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Challenge at Scribbles Designs - Winter Wonderland



Its January 15! Time for some new design team projects! We've got a new challenge over at Scribbles Designs!  This month, our theme is "Winter Wonderland."  inspiration!


Here's my project:


I used a digi called Snow Sign.  I inked it up with Copics and Blendabilities.  Paper (free for sale-a-bration!), cardstock, and pearls are from Stampin Up. The pom pom trim is actually some Hallmark trim I got at an after Christmas sale.


You don't need a Scribbles image to play, but if you do use a Scribbles image, however, you can enter as many times as you wish.  Go here to play with us!

Wanna get this digi or any other of Scribble's designs? Check out the Scribbles Designs store! 

Can't wait to see what you guys create!

Entering this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fresh and cool. Love the the tassels.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a fun card, made me smile.

lisa808 said...

Ha ha, how fun is that sign?!?!?

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Aw Cely this card is beyond cute! I love the colours, the image, everything. TFS!

Post a Comment