Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!!!  This is Day 4!

This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas projects. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.

There is also BLOG CANDY to give away! Make sure you stop at Lisa's (first stop) to find out how to win!


I have the 3x3 cards I made this season as my projects for today:

All of these 3x3 cards I made into packs of 4 with 4 mini envelopes and sold them at craft fairs.  They were such a big hit that I sold out! I made about 10 packs of each design. All of them are made with Stampin Up materials... Stampin Up just makes things quick and easy and thats what I go for when I'm making things in bulk.

This one is using the Endless Wishes stamp set.  Just added some glitter, pearl, and doodle dots. 


Punch art using circle and scallop circle punches.  Added some retired ribbon and cardstock and another sentiment from Endless Wishes.  Also did some silver liquid pearls.

These polka dot cards I got on clearance at the craft store.  Added a Stampin Up stamp that was punched out.  Made my own holly out of cardstock and liquid pearls.

This one is using the stamp set White Christmas.  I just made a snow scene and added glitter.

This one is a retired set. I just stamped the reindeer, added some color to his scarf, and a liquid pearl.

This is the stamp set Visions of Santa.  Love how goofy this set is!


Entering this card in the following challenges:



Hope you liked my 4th hop project! Here's the line-up, in case you get lost!


GUEST DESIGNER FOR TODAY - Anita - http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

13 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Wow You have been busy. They are all so different. Thanks for Sharing!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I love them all but the moose with the long john suit on is too cute!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I love all these cards but I think my favorite would have to be the first one. Looks so feminine which is what I love. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Iris said...

Super cute cards - love the CAS look.
I follow your blog.
isoscia at aol dot com

Beth said...

I like your assortment of cards you made, they are all fun & festive. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

~Beth
Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

lindaplus3 said...

Everyone of your cards are adorable... I really love the snowman one :)

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Cely I love them all. They are just super adorable and I can see why you sold out.

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

The snowman scene is the best. cool 3x3 cards.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Unknown said...

I love theses cards!!! I don't make cards often, but I prefer the simple ones :) I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Miranda said...

These are great!

Unknown said...

these are all cute

Unknown said...

love each and every one of them!

Ashley said...

Love these card sets!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment