Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm now designing for My Style Stamps!

Hey everyone! Guess what? I'm now designing for My Style Stamps!


I was sent the cuteee What's Brewing stamp set to play with this month.  I'll have projects posted on my blog featuring the same set!  Here's the first one:


I colored the frog in Copic, fussy cut him out, and popped him on a die cut circle.  The paper is from The Paper Studio All Seasons II stack.  The stars and the sentiment is from the MSS set.  I added some baker's twine and SU cardstock to complete it.

AND GUESS WHAT???

There's a sale!  Go HERE to shop and use your coupon!

Entering this in the following challenges:




10 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

LOL tooooooo cute - Congrats!!!

Tracy said...

Congrats !!!
Cute card and that froggie is adorable

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!! Congrats to you!!

Lisa said...

Congrats, Cely!! This is so adorable!! That froggie is too cute!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute - congrats...
Do they need more DT's, I would love to join in. Thanks~

Unknown said...

Wahoooo!!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you my sweet friend!! I can't wait to see all of the fun things that you are going to create!!! loves-Scrappinmadge

Karon said...

Great card and I love the frog! Fabulous papers too.

lisa808 said...

Congratulations! Fun frog image.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is brilliant! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments - good luck! Congrats on your DT too!! Susan x

Anonymous said...

This is a great card.Such a lovely sentiment to go with the cute image.Love your paper choices too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x (GDT)

Post a Comment