Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I heart you.

Scribbles Designs sponsors many challenges and challenge blogs.  This week, Scribbles is sponsoring Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenges.  They're having a super bingo challenge!


Here's my project:

I used the digi called Carl I <3 You.  I inked him up with Copics and tried giving him so warty spots.  The background paper is by Basic Grey RSVP stack.  I die cut some SU bermuda bay hearts and added them on the card too.  Sequins is by CalypsosCards on Etsy.  Also added some SU cardstock and twine. 

Entering this in the following challenges:


5 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so adorable!! That image is too cute!! Love this!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing and for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue x

Migdalia said...

Toad-ally cute!! LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

That frog is freaking ADORABLE! *LOL* I really love the background paper you used behind him too :)

Have a fabulous and crafty day!
Amber
Staying Crafty
Stampin On Stuff

Margreet said...

Georgeous use of dies, Cely...love the image...thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
xxx Margreet

Post a Comment