Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Autumn is coming at Creative Corner Challenges!


Scribbles Designs is sponsoring the Creative Corner Challenge!  The theme for this challenge is "Autumn is Coming."
Buy Scribbles Designs here...

Here is my project:
This image is called Sunflowers 1.  I inked it up with Copics, but kept it un-blended.  I sponged the image with Hello Honey SU ink.  The paper is some retired SU paper.  Sentiment stamp, cardstock, and candy dots are all SU.

Entering this in the following challenges:


9 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, Cely!! The sunflowers are so pretty!! Love it my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

what a beautiful card Cely! Love that image!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo pretty Cely! I really like the beautiful sunflowers and the sponging of the ink looks awesome! Gives it a nice distressed feel:)
Happy Saturday:)
Sherrie K

Creations by Shirl said...

I was surprised to see you as a GD for Creative Corner....Great Card!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is beautiful autumn colouring. Just live the CAS design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Love the unblended look for a more rustic feel. Nicely done!

DIANA L. said...

Cute you could enter this in my challenge either one of them or both I love it.

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Anonymous said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

Post a Comment