Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Midway Project for Scribbles Designs - Sparkle!


Its Jan 31! Which means we're halfway through our Scribbles Designs challenge!  This month, we want to see your Sparkle projects. Here's my midway project:




I used the image called JuJu Vibes.  This is one of my silly sayings.  I said it to Sandy one day in an email and it ended up becoming a digi stamp! LOL That's why my name is on it. :) 

I colored it with Copic markers and added some glitter for "sugaring" effect.  Just some simple window pane dies, some Stampin Up cardstock, paper, and ribbon, and I was done!


You don't need a Scribbles image to play, but if you do use a Scribbles image, however, you can enter as many times as you wish.  Go here to play with us!

Wanna get this digi or any other of Scribble's designs? Check out the Scribbles Designs store! 

Can't wait to see what you guys create!

3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Fun and sparkly!

Beebeebabs said...

Cute and yummy!!!

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Way to go Cely! Now you've got me wanting JuJubes! LOL Your card is adorable!

Post a Comment