Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lia Stampz - Challenge 57


 There's a new challenge at Lia Stampz this fortnight! We want to see your color/picture inspiration projects! 


Here is my project:


I used the digi called Snowflake Fairy.  Colored her with Copics.  The die cuts, paper, cardstocks, glitter, and pearls are all Stampin Up.  The pom pom trim is some I bought a long time ago from Hallmark at their after Christmas sale.  Twine is from Etsy.


Can't wait to see what you guys create!


LiaStampz digital stamps

The last time I posted my Lia Stampz project I promised NYE pictures at Times Square.  Well, all of our phones were pretty much frozen, so I only got this one. LOL. Its of my husband and his cousin, Bethany, in front of the ball drop, after the confetti had fallen!



5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great trim and love the image! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Nancy said...

Your card is fabulous, Cely! I love the addition of the pom pom trim! :o)

Karon said...

Wonderful card - love the pom pom trim and sweet image. TFS

Beebeebabs said...

Toooooo cute!!!

Maria Sabina R. said...

We all need a fairy in our lives! I like the pom pom!!!

Post a Comment