Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ittttt's here!!! Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog is LIVE!

 I am so honored to be apart of this new endeavor hosted by Sandy from Scribbles by Sandy.  She (and her new Design Team...that's me!) is launching the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!


The challenge blog goes live on January 15.  The challenge rules are simple.  Challenges occur monthly on the 15th beginning at 7am PST.  Please use a Scribbles Designs image, following the theme of the challenge. You can enter as many times as you'd like and you are welcome to combine your entry with other challenges. However, we ask that you enter new projects/cards only - no back linking. Challenges end at 9pm PST on the 14th of the month. Winners on the 15th of each month and the winner, chosen by Random.org, will receive 3 digital images.  Additionally, there will be 1 digital image handed out for each of the Top 3, chosen by the Scribbles Designs Design Team.  We really hope that you will all join us at that time.  We are starting a brand new adventure and would love for you to be part of it from the start!

You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images here. 
You can also find some free sentiments from Sandy's personal blog here.

 To get you motivated, here is a card I created using one of Sandy's images!

This image is called Mr. Wool-oon!  I inked him up with Copics (added some grey dots too).  I cut him out using some dies and layered him on some retired SU cardstock and paper.  I computer generated the sentiment and added some retired SU ribbon.  I also put some Crystal Effects onto the balloon to make it shiny!

OUR VERY FIRST CHALLENGE IS ANYTHING GOES!  Easy peasy! Link up your project and enter the challenge at the new challenge blog!


HOW ABOUT SOME BLOG CANDY??? 
Each of the members of the DT are going to hand out 1 digital image to a lucky commenter!  So share the love and get chatting!!!


16 comments:

Sara I. said...

Congratulations gf!! Can't wait to see all the fun and fabulous things you create!
This is absolutely precious - love the papers and design - such a cute image which you've colored perfectly!! xx

Shar said...

Yay, cely! On a design team! That is so awesome! While I sit here and not create and not blog!
Love your card! The image, the coloring, the bow?
Aloha,
Shar

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Cely!! That image makes me smile!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great design on this! Carri~Abusybee

Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo cute! Totally love how you have done this card and the DP used.

Migdalia said...

What a SWEET Image!A lovely Card!Love it!
Migdalia

Sandy S said...

Cely, you make my heart soar! Thank you for being part of the SDDT and I am so honoured! Love the card & the image and everything!

Hugs,
Sandy

jessica said...

Congrats!!! This is so adorable Cely!! GREAT image!!! Looking forward to seeing more projects!!

lisa808 said...

Cute image and sentiment.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a sweet little card. I love that image. I think I might use him on my card for next month. A great start to what will hopefully be an incredible adventure.

Lisa

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute Cely. Love the little bow on the side, very creative.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jennifer said...

I just adore this sheep! Love the design of your card to! So delighted to be joining you on the Scribbles Design Team! Have a great day!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is soooo cute!!!! I love the colors and layout of the card!! Looking forward to a crafty term with you over at SDCB.

Hugs,
Calyspo

Unknown said...

Very cute Cely! I love the colours!! Looking forward to crafting with you on the team!!

Cyndi said...

Super cute and fun!

Post a Comment