Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays - A Hop for Jen Scull



The stress of the past few weeks and getting things in order before my big trip led me to send out my PTT Anything Goes project before taking a picture of it!  Oye!  This week our challenge is ANYTHING GOES.  So please enter it at the Party Time Tuesday blog HERE.  

Anywho, there is another reason why I'm posting today... Our fellow Party Planner Jen Scull is battling cancer.  Here is what our owner, Jenn, has come up with and posted on the PTT blog:

"I am posting today to give each and every PTT fan an opportunity to help out one of our own, Party Planner Jen Scull.  As I am sure many of you are aware, Jen is battling cancer.  She has been bravely fighting since February of this year.  Fellow Party Planner Michelle Van Patten, Myself and our friend Katie Cotton (owner of Paper Make-up Stamps) has come up with a little something to help Jen Scull and her family.  Katie Cotton has so generously created a fabulous digi set called "Jen's Sunshine".  100%...yes ALL proceeds of the sales of this digital set will go directly to Jen and her family.
HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY:
Ever wanted to be part of a huge blog hop, but didn't belong to a team that hops (or maybe you don't belong to a team)?  Ever want a large amount of traffic to see your own personal blog?  Well, this is your opportunity to have your work exposed to lots and lots of fellow crafters.  Go to the PMS store HEREand purchase "Jen's Sunshine".  Email me atpartytimetuesdays@hotmail.com and let me know that you have purchased the digi set and would LOVE to be part of our blog hop.  Create a project featuring at least one of the items from the digital set.  On August 29th, we will hop in Jen Scull's honor.  There will be prizes and lots of fun! 
Here is the set you can purchase to help out Jen.  You get 2 images and 3 word art.
I sure do hope that many of you will participate in this worth while cause.  Jen has brought so many of us sunshine, now it is time for us to bring sunshine to Jen!
You can read more about Jen HERE."

The stamp set is soooo cute and I encourage everyone to buy it and participate.  We're going to have a lot of fun and some prizes! :) 

Can't wait to see what you guys create this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

5 comments:

Star said...

What a sweet idea for the hop. Good luck, and I hope you have a lot of participants! I just wanted to say.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELY!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's just fabulous! Have an absolutely wonderful day, and best wishes getting ready for the big trip! =D

xx Star

Renee B. said...

Cely, this is awesome...I love Jen & would really like to help out. I've bought the kit but I've never done a hop before!
Happy Birthday!
Hugs, Renee

Anonymous said...

Just bought these sweet digis, Cely! Thanks for letting us know...praying for Jen and her family.
Happy Birthday, Cely!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great idea for a hop. I know I'll be joining in.

Cely said...

Thanks Sharon! You are always so sweet and always remember me. :) I don't know how to use Google Plus so I never can leave you a message. Do you have Facebook or a blog?

Post a Comment