Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

May RAKs and Winner of the Mother's Day hop!

Whew!  This past week was not only busy, busy, busy, but I also caught a cold.  Yikes!  I still managed to make it to work this week, but ended up trying to sleep off my ickiness the rest of the time.  Can you believe I didn't make anything crafty in about a week and a half?! My fingers are getting itchy!

Anywho, here are some RAKs I received this month. :) I got a lot of happy mail for my blogaversary!  Love these ladies!


This one is from Shar from My Time to Create.  She used her new Cameo!


She made this cute envelope too... and it had HELLO KITTY STAMPS IN IT!!!  wheee! Thanks girl!

This one is from Diana of DL.Art.  Love the shabby chic colors and that yummy twine. 

This one is from Shirl of Creations by Shirl.   Always love getting her cards in the mail.  This chickadee is too cute!

This one is from Susan of Cricut and Grasshopper.  Love the fold of this card! Plus she sent me a bunch of yummies from Minnesota.  I ate them all so no pictures of them.  LOL. 

Lori from Reflections from Granny made this cutie card. It had so much dimension!

And this was in her package too!!!  How insanely cute is this?! :) I didn't even realize my name was in the middle! It's now up in my craft room. :) Thanks girlie!

And last, but not least, is this calendar made by Cyndi of Strawberries n' Cream. Love my starlet self! :) She even sent me a few mini calendars for me to play with. :D

I'm so blessed to call these ladies friends.  They are so generous and SO talented.  Thank you again for being a part of my blogaversary. :)

And without further ado, the winner from last weekend's Mother's Day blog hop:

#14 FAITH, HOPE, AND CHERRY TEA!!! 

Congratulations! I've sent you a message!


9 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Goodness! TY!
excited to be your winner :)
aaand - to see all the love you received!
GorGeous creativity ! good for you...
emailing back..

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

ps -
why not add this post to Bev's Pink Saturday blog hop ? http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Faith!

Cely, so sweet to get all the wonderful goodies from friends. Speaking of which ---I just ate the chocolate covered mac. Nuts yum thank you. Thanks for sharing your RAKS. It was a fun hop.

Lori m said...

Gorgeous job everyone, Congrats Faith, and feel better Cely. Hugs, Lori m

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome goodies from all.. You are one liked person with such a big heart... So well deserved....
TFS!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful RAKs. Just came from DLART and you won the pen set for Thankful Thurs Mother's Day Ch 4/26. Congrats! Congrats to the winner of your hop candy. I like the ending of her moniker 'Cherry Tea.'
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Shar said...

Awww Cely I am so glad you like it!!
Thanks for the Shout out and for being My Bloggy Friend!!
One day we will meet up and Have some Coffee at Starbucks!!
Aloha,
Shar

Cyndi said...

All the RAKS are so sweet! You deserve it and hope you're all better now!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous cards you received, Cely!! They are fabulous!! And congrats to your RAK winner :) I hope you are feeling better and over the cold :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment