Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Shirl's February Card Swap

Hey guys!  It's the start of Spring Break! Woohoo!  Which means this week I only work at one of my jobs and I have the mornings free!  Yippee!  It's giving me a chance to do things that I've been putting off for awhile.  For example, THIS POST!  Lol.  I received a beautiful card from Cyndi during Shirl's February card swap.  The theme was Valentine's.  :)  Here it is:


So stinkin adorable!  Thanks Cyndi!

And here's the one I sent her:

Digi by Kenny K Downloads.  Cardstock and paper by Stampin Up.  Ink is Copics.  Ribbon is from my stash.  Hope you like it, Girlie!

Anywho, we're halfway into March now and I just sent out my partner's swap card this morning so hopefully she'll get it this week and I can post my March swap card. :) 

Also, just wanted to shout out the Lia Stampz challenge tic-tac-toe!


There's 2 more days to enter! Link up HERE.

'Till tonight! (There's a new PTT challenge!) :D

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome swap... both cards are sooooo cute....
and both with teddies holding a heart....

Amy said...

Cute cards!! :)Amy

Cyndi said...

Loved your card! Thanks again for the goodies too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hey Girlie! Happy Weekend!! These are both adorable!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Dena said...

Okay, that's kinda weird that you both used such similar digi's -- not weird in a bad way, weird in a funny Twilight-Zone'ish way! LOL! Both are cute! I'm hoping to sign up for one of these swaps one day, but I keep signing up for swaps in other groups and don't want to overextend myself! Soon though, I hope! :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

How cute bot your teddy bears look!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Post a Comment