Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Diana's blog hop winner and a thank you card

Thank you so much everyone for coming by and visiting during Diana's blog hop.  I have had over 30 new followers and even more comments.  I'm truly blessed that so many people want to see what I've crafted.

So today is the 6th, which means the winner gets chosen for my blog candy I had during Diana's blogaversary!  Whhheeeee! The winner is:

#29: JESSICA! 

You know what's cool?  Jessica was also my 200th follower!  Do you know what that means?!  Monday I'll be having my 200th follower giveaway!!!  So come back on Monday and enter another blog candy contest with me! ;) WHEEE!

And of course, my post can't be complete without a card:

Everything by SU except for the copper embossing powder.  Simple, sweet, and I made a bunch for all the interviews I went on last month!

Entering this into:
Clear It Out's thank you card challenge
Sparkles Anything but Xmas

'Till next time!

16 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations Jessica
Great job on your beautiful card. Looks like one you might be able to link up to my Thankful Thursday challenge

Big hugs,
DIANA L.

I love my card I'll be posting it tomorrow

SuiLan said...

I love this elegant card... Awesome color choice!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Cely,
Pretty card and congrats on all your new followers. WOW!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too. BTW, I live on the Hilo side of the Big Island. Have a great day / evening. :-)

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Congrats to Jessica. : )
Cely, your card is lovely. That embossing powder really enhances the elegance.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jessica and Cely another beautiful card you made. Hugs, Lori m

jessica said...

Whoo Hoo!! thanks Cely!
Beautiful card....love the color combo!

Creations by Shirl said...

Woot Woot for Jessica!
Very pretty card Cely.....

Dena said...

Congrats on reaching 200 followers, Cely! I'm almost there, too! (YAY!)

Love that added touch with the embossing. Very pretty!

Aloha,
Dena
missdjones.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Congrats on the 200 followers and also to Jessica! :)Amy

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Jessica! What a beautiful card, Cely!! Congrats on over 200 followers and have a great weekend :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Congrats on the 200. I rally like the embossing on the card! Thanks for playing along at
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

Lori m said...

Congrats Cely on winning over at Court's Crafts from Dianna's blog hop. 2012 is off to a great start.

Hugs, Lori m

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

scrappinC said...

Congrats to Jessica!!! Love your card, I just put in a big SU order and can't wait to get it. Love the copper embossing. I will have to get some of that, I have seen it on other projects and it is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweets comments. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou

Anonymous said...

Popping in to say hi! Hope you had a great weekend, hugs, Lori m

Scrappy Katrina Lee said...

Beautiful Card! Thanks for joining us at
Clear It Out

Post a Comment