Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scarecrow Thanksgiving Card

I'm a tad behind in my Thanksgiving cards.  I'm doing other projects and my Thanksgiving cards will be a little late this year.  Thankfully, I colored this scarecrow months ago with Sharpies!  (Now that I know about the laws of shadows from my time with Marianne Walker, my coloring of yesteryear just looks BAD!  but I'm desperate for time here so on the card it goes!) I just threw the card together and it was easy peasy.  The digi came from Beccy's Place. 


'Till next time!  I'll be sure to post all of my Thanksgiving projects this week!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I am sure no one will mind them being late because that scarecrow image is fabulous! Very nice design. Having a Holiday challenge at my blog www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com would love for you to link up your card. Karen

Tracey said...

Love that scarecrow.......your colouring looks fab:)Great card!

Maribel said...

Don't be harsh on yourself:) The coloring on this scarecrow looks great! I am totally behind on my Thanksgiving cards too! I hope I have time to make some quick and hand them out in person!

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a handsome scarecrow Cely~ Love the colours you used on him.... It's a perfect card for Thanksgiving....

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I think your coloring looks fab! Adorable card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Catherine Pooler said...

Hello Cely! Just wanted to pop in here and say thank you so much for the card you sent me in the mail!
Great scarecrow card, and I agree with what you said about moving cards! Is the recipient going to be able to figure it out!? lol

Post a Comment