Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Challenge at Lia Stampz!

There's a new challenge at Lia Stampz!  The challenge is to create a card with a moving object.  Here's my project (and my first card using alcohol based markers!):

You make me wanna dance!

Got an Action Wobble attached to her...

Wobble wobble wobble!

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!  Don't forget to enter it at the Lia Stampz Blog! Also, everything in the Lia Stampz store is 50% off for Facebook Fans!!!  If you're not a fan yet, click HERE, become a fan, and then head on to the blog to get your digis at half off! :D Don't forget to check out the $1.00 section and the NEW FREEBIES that have been added! See you there!


10 comments:

Dena said...

What a cool card, Cely! What a cool challenge also! I may have to check it out. :)

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

Absolutely adorable card, love it!! I'm heading to FB to check it out. Thank you!
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This is so fun! Love the little wobble action :)Amy

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute Cely! I love the wobble action! Your coloring is wonderful and the whole card is beautiful!

Tracy said...

Such a fun card.
Your colouring with the alcohol markers are perfect.

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute this is the prettiest paper and I love the coloring you did on the image, the action wobble is great.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Gorgeous card, Cely, and well done for this challenge :)

Maribel said...

I love your coloring! These markers look awesome! I have got to get myself some action wobbles.
Maribel

Kelly G said...

I see you have become a great colorist!! Did you end up taking the course, or no? Either way it is spectacular!!

Lori m said...

Just too cute, you've really been making some really awesome things, love seeing all the projects you come up with. Hugs, Lori m

Post a Comment