Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blog Hop Winner, and there's a new challenge in town!

Thanks to everyone who joined in for the Lia Stampz blog hop!  The blog candy I was offering was a cute free digi from Lia Stampz called Asha with Present!  Some entries didn't include the "requirements" of answering what your favorite animal was, so I had to exclude those entries.  Sorry guys!  The winner of the digi is:



#11: Melissa!

Congrats Melissa!  You didn't leave your email, so I'll visit your blog to let you know you won!

Don't forget that you can still enter in our weekly challenge: Add a charm! There are freebies on the Lia Stampz blog that you can use to enter, even though it isn't required to use a Lia Stampz image. But FREEBIES! :)  who doesn't love freebies? Enter it HERE! You have until August 28th!

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Melissa!!

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Ellis said...

Congrats to Melissa! =)
Hugs, Elenor

jennyplace2 said...

Congrats to the winner! Just had to pop in and tell you we booked our vaction for Hawaii the other night and I am just so excited. Now when I look at your pretty blog, I can think only 61 days and I will be looking at that beautiful ocean that you get to see everyday!

melissa said...

OMGoodness! thank you! :)
the digi is SO cute!

Star said...

Congrats, Melissa!!

Post a Comment