Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blog Candy swag from Cricut Cuteness

So a couple of weeks ago I won some awesome blog candy from Shelley's blog, Cricut Cuteness.  She is so sweet, check her out if you have a minute!  I won this set of MPS stamps!


I was SO excited to win this stamp set!  As soon as I got it (last week), I made a card:

Very simple dimple card and can be used for any occasion, so I took it with me on my trip in my stash of cards for "just in case" occasions.  I like the look of the long ribbon.  All paper and card stock by SU.

'Till next time, kids!

3 comments:

Star said...

What a fabulous win! Those sentiments are wonderful. Absolutely lovely CAS card!!

Roxann said...

Don't ya just love winning something?! Love your card, Cely!
Hugz,
Roxann

Shelley said...

Aww...Cely, YOU are so sweet! I'm just seeing this now. Thank you for mentioning my blog. Your card is adorable! :)

Post a Comment