Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Gift

Here's the Father's day gift that Sabotage the cat gave to my husband this morning:

(click for larger image)

Sabo the cat refurbished the tin with some designer paper and wrapped some twine around it.  The tin is filled with tea from a local loose tea shop and handmade red wine and sweet tea lollipops.

(click for larger image)

Sabo attached a card with a digi image of his favorite hang out spot; his Dad's boots. The digi is from Beccy's Place.

(click for larger image)

Entering this is Crafty Cardmaker's altered food containers challenge.

To all the fathers who stepped up and not out, to all the mothers who had to be fathers, to the step fathers who took the position, and to the grandfathers who gave it their all...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

7 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Too cute! One month til we vaca in Hawaii!
Esigmon at cox dot net

Raven B said...

Cely this is super cute!!! You also asked if the stuff I did on my girlies nails was konad; it was. GIRLLL if you arent using them you should sell them to me lol.
Hugs,
Raven

DIANA L. said...

Hey Friend,
I just downed the macadamian nuts thank you so much
I HAVE AN AWARD
for you on my
blog COME and get it!!!!!

hugs, DIANA L.

DIANA L. said...

That is and adorable cat father gift

Star said...

This is just too perfect!! I'm loving the card (such cute little cat paws) and the tin is a fabulous idea. Also...LOVE the name Sabotage! If he's anything like the kitties I grew up with...the name fits! =D

Kate said...

This looks super - and what a great image! I love the way Sabotage signed his name, too!

Lin said...

Wow what a clever idea and what a star your cat is! I wish my dog were as talented, but rather than making lovely things she prefers to destroy them if they get anywhere near her!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get round to leaving my comment on behalf of The Spotlight Challenge, but I have had PC issues and been unable to get online.

Lin xx

Post a Comment