Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

CAS Square Birthday Card

Here's the birthday card I made for my buddy.  I taped it onto a wrapped DVD for his birthday present.  I like attaching cards to gifts; especially if the gift is wrapped plainly.  A card, tag, and decoration all at once!


Noogies.  I didn't realize that the photo was blurry.  It was pretty overcast when I took a photo of it.  The stamp reads, "Happy Birthday (call when it's time for cake)."  Everything is SU! except the two brads.  

I entered this into the Outlawz greetings challenge.  The card had to include 3 squares!

'Till next time party people!

9 comments:

Star said...

This is too cute, I'm sure your buddy loved it! I love to "decorate" my gifts with the cards, too! That sentiment is hilarious! Good luck with the challenge! =D

Kos med papir og saks said...

fantastic card. love the colors, the composition and the stamp.

have a fantastic week.

Amy said...

This card is awesome! I love how simple it is, but it still packs a punch! I also love that stamp... :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Maribel said...

Very pretty card! I love the houndstooth paper!

Anonymous said...

Cely, another awesome card, love the papers and idea on attaching the card to a CD for easier gift wrapping finishing touches.

Hugs, Lori m

Donna and Sara said...

This is a great "guy" card. The colors are perfect with just the right amount of extras. Thanks for the wrapping tip too.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Looks great and very masculine! Gotta love that Houndstooth pattern!

Star said...

LOL Yes, some of Kenny's images are a bit...scandalous. I love using them for guy cards, but tend to stay away from some of the more risque ones. Although...I do have one of the scantily clad bikers. I named her (won a contest) so I got her for free. Haven't quite figured out a card to use her on yet...maybe an anniversary card for hubby. LOL

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very nice cards, Cely.

I am glad I found you at The Outlawz Follow Me forum. I am now following you. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.

Blessings,
Teresa

Post a Comment