Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding card matching invitation

My bestie's grandmother asked me to make her a card for a wedding she's attending.  She gave me the invitation for inspiration:
(The flowers didn't come with the invite; I just put them there for privacy purposes!)


The design reminded me of some SU! paper I had so I created this card using similar colors:

Simple wedding card with white satin ribbon

It came together super easy and the prints matched so well!  Hope granny likes it! Till next time, folks!

5 comments:

Shar said...

They are going to love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, yes, I agree they will love it. :)

teachermom5 said...

Love the colors, the ribbon adds the perfect touch and the sentiment is great too.

Cathryn said...

Great job making a card that compliments the wedding invitation, it is perfect! Thank you for following my blog and for your sweet comment! I am your newest follower now! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cely said...

Thanks for all the comments, everyone! It means a lot to me that you guys think it's cute! LOL! Hugs and kisses all around!

Post a Comment